The Pathways online auction is now complete. Thank you to everyone who participated in our first fundraising campaign of 2020, called “Elevate Pathways.” Pathways partnered with local companies and individuals to provide our auction with a wide range of different products and experiences to bid on. We were able to raise a total of $1,221.99 to help grow our most sought-after education program, our Family-To-Family course. This is a free multi-week course consisting of education and support classes for families whom have a loved one with a serious mental illness (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety disorders, PTSD, and borderline personality disorder). This course is currently offered in Squamish, North Shore, Tri-cities and Vancouver. Thank you!
- January 30 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- February 5 @ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Thank you for supporting Pathways. You are making a difference in our community.
We are here to help. We offer all of our programs and services for free thanks to our donors.Donate Now →
- Support Group on Thursday, January 21st, 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Support Group on Thursday, January 14th, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Support Group on Friday, January 8th, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Reminder – Support Group on Saturday, December 19th, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Support Group on Saturday, December 19th, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.